Sunday, September 13, 2009

Table

I've been looking on craigslist for a table for the girls for a couple months now. I really wanted a wooden one, and hadn't seen any. My mother in-law had asked what a good gift for Evie for her birthday would be and I had said a table, not thinking I'd find one on craigslist. Well, I finally found one and it was in our area! So my mother in-law got that one. Thanks Mom!! It's a great little table and Hannah loves it. It's a little high for Evie to get on the chair on her own (although I'm sure she'll figure out a way to do it soon enough), but it's very solid and I'm sure will last.



The doll is enjoying the new table too


You can see in this picture there is a beautiful hand pained flower on each chair

No comments:

Post a Comment