Wednesday, September 30, 2009
reading, reading and more reading
After having just posted three posts about Evie I figured I should add something about Hannah too. Hannah has become much more independent in her playing recently. Or maybe I should say in her reading. She LOVES to read, and she's been reading to her stuff animals, and Evie and anything else that will listen. This afternoon Evie was napping and I was cleaning up the kitchen, Hannah "read" the whole time. It's fun to listen to her re-tell the stories in the books. After I was finished cleaning the kitchen I went into the playroom and asked her if she wanted me to read to her, she paused and then said yes. She came over with a book in both hands and handed me one and said you read this one and I'll read this one, holding up the other one. It's amusing because she expects us both to read aloud at the same time, it's impressive because she processes both books at the same time and if you stop or say something wrong she corrects you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment