Yesterday day was busy so we just stopped by Lowes to pick up the build and grow project and some child safety locks. Some of the ones on our kitchen cabinets had broken and Evie is VERY persistent about wanting to get into them. Nathan installed the locks while the girls were napping yesterday. Yay! Anyway, back to the point of this post, since we took the project home, Hannah got to build a fire truck with Uncle James. I think they had a good time. Here are some pictures, I didn't get any of the final project because I was starting the fondue stuff at that point.
I was aware that Hannah had the scissors. 2 seconds after that picture was taken I took the scissors away from her. After the 3rd time I took them away and she picked them up again I put them out of her reach behind me. I wonder where she learned to love picking up scissors so much. . . :)
ReplyDelete