This week Hannah has asked me daily for "more sisters and some brothers" I just want to make sure it's documented somewhere that she has requested this, so later on when she doesn't want any siblings I can remind her of this. I also find it amazing that she understands that fact that she has one sister and no brothers, so she asks for more sister and some brothers.
In other news, yesterday after Evie had had a fair amount of dinner she started complaining so I took her out of her chair and sat her in my lap while I finished eating. She signed more and then reached for my plate and then signed more again. Now if she'd just do that when I ask her if she's done or would like more we'd be in great shape!
Another interesting fact from this week is I'm discovering Evie loves dogs just as much as Hannah. All the books Evie wants read are dog books and when we were at the park yesterday she made a V-line for the dogs.
That's all of an update I can give for now. My in-laws are coming in tomorrow, so hopefully I'll have my camera out and some fun pictures up soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment