Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Supporting Missionaries
Last week I got a lesson in practical support of missionaries, as my sister left for Africa and lost her luggage on the way. I had the joy of sitting on hold trying to track down where it was and getting additional phone numbers to find the right person to talk to. She did end up getting it, praise God, as I really think it was Him and not much to do with me that it made it there. But it has reminded me that missionaries need our support in many ways. It's easy to forget how many people are around the globe serving God and sharing about Him in not so comfortable, not so easy places, as I'm sitting here in my air conditioned home in Houston. So I just wanted to put out this reminder to please pray for our missionaries as it really does make a difference. God hears our prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment