Wednesday, September 9, 2009
LINGO update
A couple months ago I had posted that we switched phone services to LINGO. Well I just wanted to give an update on how that's going. I have to say the quality of the calls is great, and we're not missing calls like we were with our old service and we're not having any problems dialing out, as we were previously. So all in all I'm happy with the product. I am not so thrilled about their customer service however. When I signed up I was told I could have 6 months at $4.95, well, I got my first bill and it was $19.95, not what I expected, so I called to get it corrected and they just plain didn't believe that I had signed up for the 6 months at $4.95. I had to call them three times (and Nathan called them once as well) and get them to listen to the tape of our original order before they'd give us the promotional rate. VERY not cool. But in the end they did give us the rate, which is good, but it was way too much work to get it. If you're thinking of changing phone services I would recommend LINGO, as the product is good, and hopefully in general you shouldn't have to deal with customer service more than just the original setup (and those people were good :-) ).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment