Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fondue Take 2

Yesterday James and Sarah came over to hang out and fondue with us. The fondue went great! I tweaked my mac & cheese sauce to make the cheese for the fondue and it turned out really good. The broth and chocolate of course were good again. Sarah made homemade bread for the cheese so it was super yummy. We started adding all the veggies to the cheese sauce too, good stuff. I made a cheese cake and that was good in the chocolate. Sarah had the brilliant idea to take a strawberry and cheese cake and dip them both in the chocolate at the same time.


Sarah wanted me to take a picture of the cheese cake, so here it is. :-)
She also thought it's a good idea for me to post my recipes and pictures of my food. What do you think? Leave a comment or send me an email!


Ok, so this isn't a great picture, but you get the idea

Look, it's me (Sarah was kind enough to take a picture)

1 comment:

  1. Yes! Post your recipes! Especially the cheesecake and the modified cheese sauce...

    Ok, I know I'm the one who requested it in the first place, but you asked for people to leave a comment :)

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete