Sunday, September 13, 2009
"I can help you Evie"
Yesterday we (the girls and I) went to a house warming party for a former co-worker of mine. It was great to see my old co-workers and show off the girls. :-) The girls both did very well there and I think had a good time. On the way home Evie started crying because she was hungry (mind you, I had fed her a good amount of cheese and some tomato while at the party, so she wasn't starving, but you couldn't tell that from her protesting) and I was trying to do everything I could think of to get her to calm down, but could only do so much while driving. I finally said I can't help you Evie. And Hannah chimed in, "I can help you Evie" and she started to singing to Evie and gave her a puppy to play with and did everything she could to help her sister. It was so sweet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment