Thursday, February 21, 2013

eggs

We've been going through a LOT of eggs recently. The boys eat two eggs a piece with additional food for breakfast in general. When the girls see the boys with eggs they ask for eggs, then there's the baking and things and we average a half dozen eggs a day, easy. So when my friend got tired of the eggs her farmer friend was bringing her, she remembered a discussion she had with me about how many eggs we were going through (7 1/2 dozen in the first two weeks the boys were here!). And decided to bring me some. These aren't just chicken eggs! We got goose eggs and I think duck eggs too. The goose eggs are Texas sized :-) I figured I'd share a picture, I've been doing two goose eggs and one chicken egg for breakfast the past two days.





Kind of cool huh? Hannah has had fun telling people she ate goose egg! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment