Tuesday, February 26, 2013
and I thought last Monday was bad....
Yesterday started off fine, I had started laundry, we were doing school. You know, a typical day. Then I went to move the laundry along and it all went downhill fast. The boys were watching me move the laundry and I turned to get up and ran into the door. With my head. Hard. It hurt. I didn't black out, but I was a little dizzy and was crying because well, I guess it hurt enough that I couldn't help it. I sat on the floor for a couple minutes and figured I was okay enough to go on with my day. So I had Evie go upstairs and get dressed. While she was getting dressed she decide to figure out why the humidifier on her floor wasn't working (I had unplugged it because the boys were playing with it earlier) and to do this took the whole thing apart and spilled water everywhere. I was holding Green Machine when she said "Mommy, come here" and just repeated that over and over until I actually came not answering any of my questions. So I went up to see what was up. I left Little Boy Blue downstairs, which is a playroom and pretty safe in general, with Hannah. Right when I finished cleaning up the water (please note, this was less than 10 minutes after I hit my head) I come out to "Mommy, Little Boy Blue is playing with the ash and got it all over." great....so I send all the kids up stairs so I can try and find the ash vacuum and clean up the mess. I tell the girls to actual play with their brothers to keep them out of trouble, within a minute of sending them upstairs I hear "Evie hit me" "while Hannah hit me" and at that point I sent Hannah down stairs and Evie to her room and called Nathan. My head was hurting and I couldn't deal with everything going on. He came home and took over. It was good. I tried to sleep, but wasn't really able to, but I rested for awhile and by around 3 pm was doing much better. Nathan has always said he'd come home if I needed help, I never thought I'd actually need it. Today is going much better so far. We had dentist appointments for the boys this morning and our social worker is coming this afternoon. Other than that it's a pretty low key day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment