Wednesday, February 20, 2013
a little bit better...
Yesterday was a little better than Monday. No large objects fell down the steps! The boys were extremely tired all day after multiple days of not napping (they didn't nap yesterday either) and were crying over every little thing. It probably didn't help that we had friends over, so I think they may have been a bit overwhelmed by all the people. The girls had fun with their friends until the end, when Evie decided she wouldn't listen at all. Nathan came home early because his building lost power, so that was a nice bonus. Hannah had a dr. appointment because she has a sinus infection again, so Nathan took her to that. It was at 4 pm. By the time he filled the prescription and got home it was around 5:30 and Evie had fallen asleep on the couch. The boys went to bed at six and then it was just Hannah and I while Nathan went to youth group. Wondering what he does at youth group? Ask him how his brownie with mustard was :-) By the time Nathan came home Hannah was in bed and Evie had woken up and wanted dinner. She ate dinner at 8:30 and went back to bed. She was then up for an hour twice in the middle of the night. Okay, the second time was around 5 am, and by the time she was back asleep the boys woke up just before six. I have no idea why. Hannah was up before seven, and that's been our day so far. It looks like the boys will nap today, at least Green Machine looks out, we'll be having mandatory nap time for the whole house soon! In other random information :-) Green Machine has started saying "thank you" spontaneously whenever he is given anything. Isn't that wonderful!? I wish all my kids did that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I resisted the urge to buy blue and green outfits for the boys when I was out shopping yesterday :)
ReplyDelete