Saturday, February 9, 2013
digging out
You know how I said I shoveled our driveway last night? Yeah, that was totally pointless. It was so windy it didn't do any good and today there were 2 foot, maybe 3 feet drifts on parts. We're currently working on digging out so we can go to church tomorrow. We're taking turns while the kids are sleeping. We did some work on it while the boys were napping. The girls watched the monitor for us (we got a video monitor and they love watching their brothers!) and came and told us when they were waking up. We took all the kids outside again today, but it was so windy no one lasted long and it was so deep in spots the girls were getting stuck, like sinking and then they couldn't get out so they'd need to be rescued. Our church campus is cancelled tomorrow because the school district cancelled all events for the weekend, so we can't get into the school we meet at. But we're hoping to get dug out and be able to go to the main campus tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be able to get some pictures of all the snow tomorrow. It didn't happen today with all the kids and windy and everything, so maybe I can convince Nathan to let me go out with the girls and have some fun and take some pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment