Wednesday, August 4, 2010

wild raspberries

Nathan and I got away a couple times without the girls. One day during their nap we went hiking out the back door (it was great, there was a trail that passed through the backyard) and we climbed the rocks and went straight up to the upper trail. We found some raspberries, so we decided to head back to the house, got a container and went back to pick some more. The girls napped for most of this time, but Hannah was awake by the time we got back. I didn't bring the camera on our hiking, so there are no pictures of us picking the berries or hiking (we weren't really on the trail and it wasn't easy to keep your footing while picking, so I don't think a camera would have worked anyway), but I did take pictures of our loot!

No comments:

Post a Comment