I love craigslist, that and the local thrift store are my stores of choice for shopping. I've also done a bit of selling on craigslist and today I did a bit a free stuff posting. I have to tell you it's amazing what you can get rid of! I put a post up yesterday for free steal pipes with cement on the end. The condition? You had to take all twelve and you had to dig them up yourself. I had wanted these out of my backyard for awhile now and hadn't gotten around to digging them up myself and we were sure if our trash collection would take them. Well, within a couple hours of putting up the craigslist add I had to requests to come get them. Not only did I get rid of them this morning, but I didn't even have to do any of the work. How sweet is that? Oh yeah, in other yard news we got all our trees mulched this week! Yay, mowing should be so much easier now. We also got under the play house part of the swing set mulched. The yard is starting to look much better.
No comments:
Post a Comment