Wednesday, August 18, 2010
craziness
I will get around to posting about Austin and include pictures, but it's been a really busy week. We've been busy every morning and have done things in the afternoon too. Today was originally scheduled to be swimming lessons, but my friend who hosts the lessons daughter is sick, so that got moved to Friday, then I was called by another friend to baby-sit, but she called me this morning after realizing it's not Thursday and said her appointment isn't until tomorrow. So we ended up going to the library. The girls had a great time at toddler time, which was cool, and we saw lots of friends. The library also happened to be having a book sale, paper backs 5 for $1 and hard covers 3 for $1. They had lots of good school books, so I went back with only Hannah tonight and loaded up. I'm so excited to start getting homeschooling materials together! :-) We also went and looked at a bunk bed set today. We're buying it used, it's in great shape and there are lots of options how you can set it up, two twins, a loft bed, a loft with a bed on wheels under it so it can be L shaped, a toddler bed with rails around the whole thing or normal bunk beds. We also get free delivery with it. The bed will be delivered Saturday, which means more changes for the girls room. Hopefully once we get the room all fixed up I'll post a picture or two of that as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment