Thursday, August 26, 2010
the bumpy ride....
Switching the girls to a new room and to new beds has been quiet the challenge. Evie hasn't napped all week. I think she is finally asleep now, which is good because she only got 9.5 hours of sleep last night. To say the least it hasn't been the happiest of weeks due to lack of sleep. Hannah told me last night she didn't like the room, I was able to determine it was due to the stuffed animals hanging above her head, so we moved her head to the other end of the bed and hopefully she'll be good now. After a couple rough days of potty training, it has gotten much better and I think Evie's back to a good place with that. Remind me next time to change the sleeping arrangement before attempting to potty train. Thanks! It's much easier to fight one battle at a time :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment