Sunday, August 22, 2010

bedroom pictures

Ok, so we didn't have time to finish the whole room today, but we did get the beds together and the dressers moved. The girls are both currently asleep. Yes, I changed Evie's sleeping arrangements twice in one week. I know, I know, that's not a smart thing to do, but hopefully she'll just adjust and not remember the less than a week in a toddler bed change. :-) The picture I have of the beds isn't that good, but I tried to take it quick as we were finishing up right at bed time, so it's all I have right now.

We had to move them back to Hannah's original room because it's bigger and can fit two twin beds and dressers, their current room couldn't fit the twin beds next to the window like this and there was no good arrangement we could come up with. It made things a little easier because we were able to clean up and start setting up the room yesterday while they were still able to sleep in their old room last night. See the matching bed spreads and sheets? Do you like them? I got them on criagslist, and that's not all it came with, I got a whole room on craigslist and it all matches!!! We have hopes of painting a wall or two blue and purple and putting flowers on the wall as well, but I don't know if that will ever happen. However, they will at least have more decorations and their room will actually look like a girls room instead of boring and white.
See????

A chair

Two shelves, a pillow (that still needs to be washed that's why it's not in the room yet), valance, book ends, mirror, switch plate cover, picture frames, bulletin board, lamp (that's already in their room, but I didn't get a picture of), garbage can (which is not in the picture because it's getting cleaned) and clock (which the hour hand doesn't work on, but hopefully we'll figure out how to fix that). Hopefully we'll get the room decorated soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment