And what am I doing, you wonder? Sitting at the
kitchen table, eating my delicious sandwich, listening to Evie say many, many things. She should be sleeping, you know, but I suppose she has not figured that out yet. On the other hand, Hannah is completely knocked out. There are reasons for that... perhaps Jack will tell you later.
There is one thing that Jack will not tell you, though, and which apparently I am responsible for sharing the grand news. Evie now gives kisses! Yes, after 18 months of trying, or close to it, she has finally learned and responded to "give a kiss" with a kiss. It is true. It is a spectacular sight. Why, you wonder, did Jack not want to share this great news with you?
It so happens that, when she first discovered how to give a kiss, Evie would only give a kiss to one thing... one person... and, that was not Jack. No, it was not, even when told "give Mommy a kiss" Evie would stand up, walk away from Jack, and give this other person a kiss. Even when told "give the bear a kiss" Evie would stand up, walk toward this other person, and give them a kiss. Needless to say, this other person was beyond thrilled, as it was quite adorable that Evie kept giving kisses to this other third party who will not be named. I will let you think about and try to figure out who that person is. Just spend a little time thinking... you may figure it out.
Throughout this blog, through pictures, I have shared with you the joys of Hannah and Evie and their new, adorable, beautiful, brilliant dresses from their favorite Aunt that was most recently in Africa. Not pictured is the date upon which this favorite Aunt that was most recently in Africa took them on the other night to eat Mexican food.
No comments:
Post a Comment