Monday, April 26, 2010
boo
Nathan and I were out on a date tonight. Debbie put Evie to bed before we got back, but I just put Hannah to bed. Evie was mostly asleep at that point so I figured not a problem. Well, I walk out the room and Evie starts saying "boo.....boo.....boo" and then Hannah "Mommy! Evie's talking! Mommy!!! Evie's talking!" Nathan goes up there, tells Hannah to ignore Evie as she's mostly a sleep and she'll fall asleep soon, he walks out of the room and we hear Evie "boo.....boo.....boo....boo" and then Hannah "Mommy! Evie's talking!" this happens three times and every time Nathan goes in Evie is completely silent, he closes the door and she starts saying boo, trying to get a game of peek-a-boo going. Well the last time Nathan open and closed the door without going out, Evie thought he was gone and started with her booing, then he said "Evie, go to sleep" and walked out of the room and there was silence for a couple minutes, she started talking again for a few minutes, but it wasn't boo and then settled down. It's so amusing being able to listen to them interact after they're in bed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment