Friday, April 23, 2010

The good and the bad...

Evie is finally doing much better, she was much happier yesterday and today than she has been in awhile. She's still coughing a lot, as in several hours last night and yesterday during her nap, but today I haven't heard her cough much at all, so hopefully that will go away soon. That's the good, the bad is that Hannah is now sick. Her throat hurts and she hasn't eaten anything today and fell asleep on the couch around noon and was pretty miserable all morning. We'll see how this progresses, I was really hoping to not have to go to the doctor before Evie's 18 month check up on Tuesday, but it's looking like I may have to. Hopefully it's only a short lived cold and she'll be healthy before Sunday, that would be possible right?

No comments:

Post a Comment