Thursday, April 8, 2010

in other news...

Since we have company we have combined the girls into Evie's room. Hannah has a queen bed and was very excited because it's just like Aunt Lori had when she was here to visit. They did ok last night, it was very amusing listen to them over the monitor. It went something like this "Evie, it's time to sleep, the light it off, but it will come on in the morning" "Evie, lay down, it's not time to be awake" "old MacDonald had a farm...." they ended up falling asleep around 10 pm and were up at 7:08 when Hannah turned on the night light herself and came in and said "Mommy, it's morning" after I looked at my watch and realized it was not morning yet I asked if she turned on the night light and she admitted to it, we'll see how much longer our morning light will work...
Nathan is still sick and has been home from work, although has worked from home a few of the days. He's hoping to go into work tomorrow, we'll see....I think that's it from here. Enjoy the pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Oh sweet sister-room-sharing-fun :) I have such memories... I love that Hannah sings to Evie!!!! I love your family :)

    ReplyDelete