Friday, April 23, 2010

two to a room

Since Debbie has been here I've been trying to rearrange the house since I have some help :-) We took the queen bed out of Evie's room and replaced it with Hannah's toddler bed and dresser, so the combining of the rooms is complete. We have a guest room again! I think we're going to make it a guest room office combo, but I'm still trying to figure out if I want to do that. I've moved one of the two book shelves from the office up there already and am going to move the second one soon. The girls are enjoying sharing a room, maybe a little too much, as last night at around 9:30 pm we started hearing "boo!!" with lots of laughter! They love to play peek-a-boo with each other and talk and keep each other awake. Evie woke up this morning and the first thing I heard her say was boo, followed by Hannah. But at least they're having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment