Friday, April 16, 2010
double ear infection?
Evie's fever went away yesterday morning, but she was still miserable today, so this afternoon I concluded I better take her to the doctor. She was very cooperative about the whole thing and didn't cry at all. I was amazed, since when I took her for the eye infection last week she was crying a lot and not happy with all the examining going on. She even stood on the scale without a problem, which I couldn't get her to do last week either. The results of the check-up revealed "both ears are red, the left is worse than the right" which we were given antibiotics for. I'm hoping one day soon everyone in the house will be healthy again, but today was not the day....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey, Evan has a double ear infection too! Isn't it fun? I was hoping we wouldn't have to see his doctor until his well-check in May, but no such luck. Hope Evie recovers quickly!
ReplyDelete