Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Exciting title.


Pictures are what make the world go round, or something like that, so I am going to share a lot of pictures with you. Since Hannah and Evie are ridiculously, ridiculously cute from a non-bias point of view, I figure that anybody who stumbles upon this blog will thank me for the pictures.

Unfortunately for you, and more importantly unfortunately for ME, pictures usually need to have words that accompany then. So I am faced with a dilemma -- explain the photos, or instead write about something else. Only because I have suspicions that some people may not care about the nature of the photos, as most of them are self-explanatory, I will go with option two, writing about something else.




I would like to emphasize for you the bizarre nature of Texas as a state. For one, it is quite obvious that people here have no desire in the least to conform to other parts of America. The most apparent example would be the sideways traffic lights which direct traffic. That is not a very common thing in the rest of the country, and beyond that, the rest of the world. Come on, Texas.





Evie is usually a high energy, doesn't sit still little girl, BUT. Shortly after arriving, I discovered a mechanism upon which her soul will calm -- nail painting. Whether it is her fingers or toes, she will go from a wild child to a sit still, staring at the nail polish, completely silent and in awe kind of child. It is a pretty incredible transformation, if you ask me, and results in some adorable and bright pink cute little nails for her.



The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment