Thursday, March 5, 2015
Willing Spring to Come
Today our area had a snow day. We didn't get any snow all day. But that meant all our Thursday activities were cancelled (library time for the girls and AWANA). It also meant that a mission luncheon at church got moved from today to tomorrow. Our home school co-op was supposed to be meeting tomorrow, but because of the luncheon it had to be cancelled. The girls, especially Hannah was very much looking forward to it. Since our Thursday ended up being a lot lighter than normal the girls had some time to play outside. They got all suited up in their snow pants, hats and mittens and asked if they could get the sleds out. I said sure. I looked at the window a minute later and saw they decided to get a bike and scooter instead. By the end they both were riding bikes! I think some little girls are ready for Spring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment