Sunday, March 29, 2015

Just Four - Day 3

Play-doh is an amazing toy, I don't get it out nearly as often as I should, more on that in a minute. Today we went to church, the boys did well first service, one of them was "an amazing conformist" second service, the other not so much. I got lots of questions about where Hannah and/or Nathan were. It was a great opportunity to share about adoption and specifically open adoption. I like that :-) It doesn't hurt that we have a wonderful relationship with Hannah's birth mom. After church we stopped by the library, but it wasn't open yet, so we came home, had lunch and went back to the library to get a free pass for the zoo. They had one in, so we'll be heading to the zoo tomorrow. We cleaned up a little and then it was baby-sitting time. It was a small group, only one family, plus missing Hannah so there were only five kids. I decided it'd be a great time for play-doh and it was. All five of the kids enjoyed playing with the play-doh and it kept most of them entertained for more than an hour. What more can you ask for? So it was a smooth day, Damen has been asking every night for Nathan to come in and give him a hug and a kiss when he gets back, the poor boy misses his Daddy. Oh, here's the quote of the day from Damen. I'm laying on the floor in the play room, Damen comes over and says "There's no one on top of you!" I said "Should there be?" thinking maybe I could just lay in peace for a minute....."Yes, me!" is his response as he proceeds to climb on.

No comments:

Post a Comment