Tuesday, March 31, 2015
Re-entry
Nathan and Hannah made it back around 11:30 pm last night. Nathan was up at 5:30 am and off to his Tuesday morning mens group where he was on cooking duty. He made it through that and several meeting at work. The boys and Evie where very happy to see Hannah and she received lots of hugs and kisses from them, she also I think was happy to see them as well. I attempted to get the girls back into normal school routine, which worked okay. I did let them talk for awhile before starting school so they could catch up. I apparently didn't let them talk enough because there was very little math getting done at first and still a lot of talking going on. Hannah seemed to have enjoyed the trip and had a good time with Lyn. I'll write more about that soon. Today we had a low key day at home and ended with some cheese cake to celebrate Nathan's birthday which was yesterday. It all went much better than I thought it was going to go, so that was nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment