Monday, August 27, 2018

Small Town......or is it small church?

Our church isn't that small, there are probably some 500 people who attend in any given month. I walked into church Sunday and was asked "So, I heard you bought a house. Did you buy the Bell's house?" Nathan had only told three people at that point....by today I had our insurance person, who goes to our church, ask if we wanted a quote for the new house and I had someone else email me and told me they drove by the house and it looks nice. That was a little odd to me.....but at least I don't have to tell very many people I bought a house because word spreads so fast! :-) I figured I'd post here that yes, indeed we have a house, because you probably don't get to hear it from someone at our church! Our inspection is on Friday and our closing could be as soon as the following Friday, we'll see. Now all I have to do is get packing!

No comments:

Post a Comment