Thursday, August 6, 2015
sick kids
Yesterday Hannah started not feeling well and was super tired. After having the boys sleep pretty much all day Tuesday on me, I figured they weren't just tried from a crazy week......they must be sick. Fortunately since I have three kids sick, I know it isn't lyme :-) I think they have a fever...there have been complaints of headaches there has been lots of sleeping. The boys seemed fine yesterday, but today they slept most of the day again. I cancelled everything on our schedule yesterday and today and we don't have anything else until church, so I'm hoping everyone will get better by then. It's been a VERY low key couple of days, which has been kind of nice. I'm thankful for the stop in the crazy schedule and praying the kids heal quickly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment