Sunday, August 16, 2015

Cake and Ice Cream for Dinner

This afternoon the boys asked if we could make cake. Sure why not? I have a few box mixes I got really cheap that I really needed to use, so we made some cake. Then I decided that since we hadn't done anything fun like Summer Sunday Sundays that we should have cake and ice cream for dinner. When I told Hannah she got all excited and said really? And then asked what was really for dinner. The others weren't convinced at first either. But they were all super excited when it really happened. Then, after the cake and ice cream, which was not in large quantities by any means Hannah comes into the kitchen and says.....well, I'll let you watch it to believe it.
Who is this child? This is definitely not the Hannah I know! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment