Last Tuesday we took a friend to the beach, here are the girls building castles......
While the boys were playing on the rocks with their trucks. :-)
This was the boys house, they had a Christmas tree which Kaleb is pointing out in this picture.
Wednesday we hung out at the pool all day and I didn't bring my camera...I should have, I almost did, but I left in home... :-(
Thursday we went to a park first thing in the morning, with some friends and then headed to the beach, since it was way too hot at the park. Here the kids are marking out a huge pool to dig out.
The boys enjoyed the water. Here Damen is being an alligator
And Kaleb practiced his front floats, which he can now do in the pool on his own as well!
Here's Hannah jumping into the very large, and very shallow pool they made!
Here you can see just how shallow it actually is :-)
Friday everyone had open house for school, so we just hung out. That was our last week.
No comments:
Post a Comment