Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Warm weather

For those of you who haven't been following the cold in the North East, we had single digit lows last week. I was following TX weather while we were super cold here and they've been toasty warm and humid! I was very thankful it was cold here :-) But today the high was in the 50s here (don't worry, it's supposed to snow again on Friday!). We took advantage of the warm weather and I took the kids on a long walk. The girls were fighting over who would push the stroller. They both really enjoyed it. It was great having such big helpers! Although we have some killer hills in our neighborhood and pushing 50+ pounds of boy and stroller up those hills was not so fun for Mommy :-)
Nathan worked on putting in a light fixture in the boys room today, the girls enjoyed helping him in the attic. The fixture isn't quiet in yet, but he should be able to finish it in another couple hours of work.
Green Machine started randomly talking after dinner today. He was sitting on the bottom step of one of the girls seats and I was playing with him and then he said "go" and "more" very clearly and then said "cow mooooooooo" repeatedly. It was super cute.
Our social worker also came today and checked in on us. She was very pleased to see how well the boys were doing. So that was the day....until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. I love the Geen Machine and Little Boy Blue great names! GM seems to really get words or understandable words before LBB I'm loving hearing all this! So sorry GM is sick.
    Hugs,GB (Gram Barb)

    ReplyDelete