Thursday, January 24, 2013
They're here!
The boys are here. They're doing well. The social worker was surprised by how comfortable they were at our house. I guess kids normally get kind of clingy and upset and such when going to their new home. Not so with our boys. They even showed the social worker their room when she asked. They like it here I think. We'll see how it goes over the next couple days when they realize they're not leaving. I asked about putting pictures on the blog, the social worker is looking into it, but it sounds like I should be able to. So hopefully there will be pictures coming soon!!!! The hand off was easy, bring a bunch of stuff in from the car (the bags just kept coming!), sign some papers and we're now in charge. They're asleep now and Nathan is taking the girls to AWANA, so it should be a nice quiet evening!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment