Saturday, January 26, 2013

maybe just a little....

All through the adoption process Hannah has voiced her opinion that she did NOT want brothers. She only wanted sisters and she was letting everyone know it. Well, tonight when we asked the girls what they thought about their brothers since they've been here a few days Hannah said "they're a little fun" this is a BIG improvement over the I don't like thems we had been getting :-) On another note, I got the boys up and fed on my own today, not bad for morning number two huh? And Nathan took Hannah to the store this afternoon and I managed to get the dishwasher unloaded and a thank you note and a half written and dinner started while he was gone. And yes, the boys were awake during that time :-) I think that's it for now, I need to be getting to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment