Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Family Fun!

 This past weekend we got to go up to the greater Boston area and help Nathan's sister and her family move! The girls were amazing, they played very well and stayed out of the way while things were moved and cleaned. Nathan and I were able to get over to the house before the boxes and helped clean it, once the boxes started arriving I watched the kids (Hannah, Evie and our nephew) while everyone else unpacked the truck. After the truck was unpacked I was able to help with moving some things around. All in all a good weekend! The girls enjoyed meeting their aunt and uncle (Evie had never met them, Hannah hadn't seen them since she was 1.5 yrs) and we enjoyed meeting our nephew! The girls even convinced Aunt Rachael who is 9 months pregnant to be a tickle monster and chase them around the house! I didn't get very many pictures :-( but here are a couple I have.
Jamie loved the camera and getting his picture taken :-)
Nathan reading to the kids

No comments:

Post a Comment