Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Difference Between CT and TX

It hit 90 here this week. It was HOT, especially without air conditioning. But it cooled down at night, and that makes a huge difference! I was following the Houston weather while I was suffering in the heat during the day, they were slightly warmer, but not much, we had the humidity here too, but what we had that they didn't was an eight degree cooler night! We opened the windows and the house cooled down, it was easy to sleep and nice and cool in the morning. It was wonderful. And after a few days of terrible horrible hot it's now back to absolutely gorgeous days of sunny and upper 70s/low 80s and in the 50s at night. It's amazing! As Nathan said this morning, we'll see how we do in the middle of winter when it's been cold forever, but right now, I'm totally loving the fact that all my windows are open and it's beautiful weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment