Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Why do I never have a camera when I want it?

Today I got the girls up, dressed, fed, skyped with Debbie and then we were off to the park. It's an overcast day, and it's been wet lately, so I brought along their rain boots and an extra set of clothes. As I was driving the park I realized I forgot two very important things, a towel and the camera! There were lots of puddles at the park and the girls had a blast! I'm not sure why I bothered with the rain boots because they were dripping from head to toe when they were done and at one point I pulled Hannah off the swing and her boot fell off and it was full of water. :-) I have decided I should probably get a pair of rain boots as well though, so I can go after the kids when they're in the middle of a large puddle and don't want to come when I call them. Not like I had that experience today or that MY kids would ever do a thing like that :-) Or when Evie sits down in the middle of the puddle and can't figure out how to get up again....but it was fun for all. And as for the extra set of clothes they weren't used, I just stripped the kids down, but them in their car seats, came home and bathed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment