Thursday, January 14, 2010

3 year check up

On Tuesday we had Hannah's three year physical. She started crying the moment the nurse called her name. She was screaming not wanting to be weighed, have her temperature taken or height checked. In between the crying she was saying things like "No Mommy, I don't want to do it" "I don't like it" and so on. After the attempt at getting the basic information was completed we went into a room and waited for the doctor. Once he came in Hannah got worked up again, but fortunately not as bad. The doctor asked me a few questions, going through his list of things that needed to be check at a three year physical, one was potty training, training should at least be started at this point. Got that, she even stays dry at night, he was impressed. Next verbal skills, he had been in the hall while Hannah was screaming during the vitals and so he said, we don't need to worry about that, she's talking in full sentences and is able to express her feelings, that's very good for her age. We continue talking and he keeps attempting to check her out, he then says "Ok, I need to check your ears" he looks in Hannah's ear and Hannah stops crying and says "I like that" and said it again when he looked in the other ear. Crazy girl! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment