Thursday, January 28, 2010

The orderly toddler

Evie is in the phase where everything has to be in order. I got her dressed yesterday without putting on her socks and heard "uh-oh" with pointing at her feet until the socks were on. This also includes things such as sand falling out of the sand box, which ended up in a melt down yesterday. And the one I find most amusing is the fact that she scrapped her knee on Sunday on the way into church. There is a nice scab there now and whenever she sees it she says "uh-oh" and points at it. Well she discovered she could lift up her pant leg on the way home from target yesterday and said "uh-oh" the entire way home while pointing at her scrap in a VERY concerned voice. It was pretty funny :-)

1 comment:

  1. Is it just a phase, then? Here I've been thinking Evan is obsessive-compulsive... which would be nice, except that he thinks everything should go where HE thinks it belongs and not where I think it belongs. ;)

    ReplyDelete