So yesterday after everyone left Hannah decided she wanted to wear underwear. She had said this once a couple weeks ago, I had tried and it had failed, but yesterday it worked. We had no accidents all afternoon and made it to bed all good. Today we did it again, even with going to church. No accidents and underwear all day (except for pooping, but we'll work on that, she did that last Saturday right before we left for Galveston, but wouldn't poop on the potty today). Lots of people have told me you just have to wait for the "switch to flip" and they'll potty train without a problem. I'm not sure she actually knows when she needs to go, as I was still asking/encouraging her to go every hour or two, but that's way better than 20 minutes! And she's dry through her naps now! Yay!
P.S. can you have a post script in a blog? I don't know. But I guess I can do whatever I want since it's my blog. :-) Nathan is currently working on recovering the pictures I lost, so hopefully in the next couple of days I'll post lots of vacation pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment