This mosquitoes have been bad hear this week. REALLY bad. We went to the pool and were swarmed. Hannah started freaking out, my Dad had what looked like 20-50 mosquitoes on him while he was trying to enter the access code to get into the pool. Nathan and I tried to go for a walk with the girls, but Nathan ended up running with the stroller to get back as fast as we could because of the bugs. We even put on bug repellent lotion, that didn't work. Yesterday we went to the beach, where the mosquitoes hadn't been bad before and they attacked us. So we spent pretty much the whole day inside. Today there seems to be more of a breeze so the beach seems better, but Hannah is a little freaked out still, so we'll see if we can get her to play there or not.
In other news, I managed to pull my camera out of the computer while it was copying pictures and lost a bunch of them, so we'll see how many pictures we end up with, that would also be the lack of posts, because I just stopped since I lost the pictures I wanted to use.
No comments:
Post a Comment