Isn't he cute?
Thursday, August 10, 2017
Meet Philip
Meet Philip, the snake that escaped! We went to a thrift store last Friday and found an aquarium with a screen lid! I had been looking for one for awhile for the kids to use for their various animals they catch. And this one was only $5, bonus! Well, Sunday after church Nathan and I stopped to talk to someone in the church parking lot and the kids went in the field right next to the parking lot and found a snake. I had an empty container from food I had brought in that morning and so I told Hannah she could take the snake home. It was a small garter snake. We brought it home and had it until yesterday, when someone left the lid off and he disappeared. Fortunately I didn't have the cage in the house, so he was free and not missing in the house :-) Unfortunately the kids were already very attached to him and sad that he is no longer with us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment