Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Evie's dental adventures

Back in April Evie received an upper and lower palate expander. The lower one is a removable retainer and the upper is semi permanent. I realized I never put pictures up here, I know you want to see her teeth :-) They're planning to put some braces on the next time she's in as well. They were planning to do this at her last appointment, but she still didn't have enough room. We're still cranking away. Nathan at this point will not have anything to do with it because the thought of the whole process makes him sick. It doesn't help that Evie screamed like she was dying the first time I cranked it. Don't worry, she's fine now and hasn't cried since. :-) - I had this drafted before I took her on July 26th and at that appointment she did finally end up with her braces on her four top front teeth.
Her bottom teeth were pretty squished. 
Here you can see the lower and upper expanders.
And here are her braces! Doesn't it make her look like she's so old?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment