One of the sad facts of life being corn free is that there are few ice creams you can actually eat. And the ice cream places around here all have corn in their ice cream. So we got some cones (which were corn free, yay!) and dipped them ourselves and made some yumminess!
A bonus to making your own cones and having your own ice cream at home is it's way cheaper than going out for ice cream. The kids really enjoyed getting to make chocolate cones dipped in some sprinkles we had and I was happy I could eat them! It was a win all around.
And what kind of ice cream did you have in the cones-or was it all about chocolate dipped cones and sprinkles??
ReplyDeleteIt was Breyers, because they have a number of corn free flavors. So it was good ice cream, but it probably was more about the cones, especially for the kids, as they love cones.
ReplyDeleteYUM!! I thought you were making the ice cream. I was confused.
ReplyDelete