Friday, January 30, 2015

Inside Fun

Since you can only play outside for so long in the frozen north we've been finding inside fun to do. Hannah received a great gift from her grandparents (Nathan's parents) for her birthday. A month membership for the family to an indoor play place.
 One of the boys (I think maybe Kaleb?) on the surf machine. The boys were wearing the same outfit this day because their foster parents stopped by for a visit :-) 
Hannah surfing
My Dad surfing
 My Mom surfing
Damen surfing
Evie surfing
 Me on the surfing (Hannah took this picture)
Each person is allowed three rides on the zip line per visit. Here's my Dad trying it out
My Mom getting suited up, unfortunately the picture I tried to take of her didn't come out (read: my timing was completely off and she wasn't even in it!)
 Kaleb getting ready to zip.
Hannah zipping
The moment they have Damen hooked up he starts hanging off the platform. He has a blast zipping! Everyone except Evie has done the zip line. Evie's gotten geared up a couple times, but hasn't gone down yet.
 My kids locked in jail?
All I wanted was a picture with them all looking at me, is that too much to ask? That would be Damen who Evie is holding down.
 This in an inflatable obstacle course I like to race the kids through.
Swings!
Bouncy house!
The boys enjoy the ball pit, you can stick balls in a hole and then they come back down into the pit.
They also have a bunch of this play type things for the little kids. Here Kaleb is pretending to be working in the attic. 
Waiting at the top of the slide. Again, I was trying to get a picture of the four of them, but people weren't cooperating.
Down the slide they come one.....
Two.....
Three! I'm not sure where Hannah ended up....
Here's a look at half of the play structure with Evie in it
I don't have any good pictures of the other half, but there is another slide
And an area with huge balls!
See?
And for days we don't want to go out of the house, we put this up in the playroom
And you can even play in your PJs! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment