Sunday, September 29, 2013
The biggest loser
So I really wanted a picture to go with this blog post....but I don't have one, so you're stuck with just the post. The past three months (June 15- Sept 15), I joined 15 other women from my Mom's Club in a biggest loser challenge. If you know me, when I put my mind to doing something it gets done....that and I'm easily bribed :-) Maybe not that easily bribed, but I was planning on attempting to lose weight this summer anyway, so when someone from the Mom's Club emailed out to see if anyone was interested in a biggest loser competition I figured it'd be a good way to keep me accountable in my weight loss. And it worked! I lost 29 lbs in three months and won the competition!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There was a nice little cash prize at the end, which I'm planning to use to buy new clothes, but haven't get, hence the lack of picture, because right now I really don't have that many clothes that fit me. But hopefully there will be one soon :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Way to go J!!
ReplyDeleteI will happily take a photo of you when you are ready!!! Maybe next date night?
ReplyDelete