Sunday, September 22, 2013
it will all be over soon
On Friday I've been taking the boys to library time. There is another family there with twin girls. The first day they had mentioned thinking of potty training, so I chimed in about my experience with twins potty training...you know, since it's fresh in my mind. The second time (this past Friday) they asked how it was going, I said okay.....they said they had tried it.....for about five hours and then gave up. :-) Ah yes.....the first time you potty train....I remember those days. Anyway, besides the fact that Green Machine apparently thinks the front yard is a valid bathroom (he had TWO accidents there this week and those were his only accidents) we did well. We made it grocery shopping, to the library twice, to church, all with no accidents. We're still letting the boys run bottomless at home, but I think we'll be able to transition soon to clothes again. Today Green Machine, still fulled dressed after church told me that he had to go potty. Of course today was also one of those accidents in the front yard, he was not fully dressed on that occasion and I have no idea why he didn't even mention to me that he needed to go potty since I was standing right there. Which really is driving me crazy, because I thought we were doing so well and I have no idea what happened today. But hopefully it will all be but a faint memory soon, the boys will be fully dressed (until they learn how to undress themselves, then I'm sure it will be hopeless on the dressed part!) and we will return to normal life, without the fear of accidents hanging over my head!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment