Last week I dropped the girls off at the library program and didn't even attempt to stay with the boys. The girls had a lot of fun. It was a story teller who had the kids help act out the stories. Evie got to be in one and was so excited. It was great to have them do it by themselves and then actually have them tell me all about it. When I first asked how it was they both really didn't say anything. I think Hannah might have even said it wasn't fun, I commented that she could hang out with the boys and I then. She said no thanks. Later that day though it all came out.
Today at the library they had shadow puppets. The girls were really looking forward to this one because we had seen them before at the library. I thought the boys might be able to sit through this one, so I signed them up too. They lasted through the first story, which was four little monkeys jumping on a bed. They thought it was great, but they lost it after that, so we ended up downstairs in the children's section again. It's hard because it's during their nap time, so they're falling apart at that point, but we made it, only leaving may six books off the shelve......I at least stacked them nicely. I try, I really do, but today was just one of those days where it didn't work and we did not leave the library in as good condition as when we found it. We're working on it. But the girls did have a great time and enjoyed the show. I'm so glad they're well behaved and can go to them on their own!
No comments:
Post a Comment