Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Hair!

My parents came up this past weekend to help celebrate Evie's birthday. On Friday I put them to work helping me with hair, my Mom did Evie's hair while I worked on Hannah's. My Dad was the entertainer :-) I decided to try a little more complex and longer to do hair style for Hannah. I think it took between three and four hours to complete. I'm not very fast, but it also was a lot of braids. And her hair is getting long!
My Dad reading to the girls, this was the next day, I did part of Hannah's hair Friday and finished it Saturday morning. You can see Evie's finished hair here.
The top.....
 
 Side view....
And back. She wants it beaded, I haven't gotten the beads yet. I need to go down to Danbury to get that and a beader. I'm hoping to maybe tomorrow. But it doesn't look too bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment