This past Saturday was an Easter Egg hunt and spring festival at our church. The egg hunt was first, it started at 4 pm and I had to wake the girl up to go to it. They weren't too happy about that. Hannah asked me if she could take a long nap the next day. Since they were still in the waking up processes, and they're not huge fans of egg hunts, they weren't too thrilled to be there and didn't pick up many eggs at all.
There were lots and lots and lots of eggs!

Do I really have to pick eggs up?

Evie getting started

Trying to get a picture of the two of them....they weren't really into that.

After the egg hunt we headed over to the church were the worship band play some music and there was hot dogs and popcorn to eat. Evie had three hot dogs and two bags of popcorn. I do feed her, really!

They also had a petting zoo, which both girls really liked. This was good, because normally Hannah is very timid and won't even go in them.

I turned around for a second and when I turned back Evie had a bunny, she picked it up all on her own.

She loved the little bunnies!

Here's Hannah with a bunny on her lap, I had to hold it to keep it from hopping away.

Hannah even petted some of the animals!

When I say they didn't pick up a lot of eggs this is what I mean. This is all the eggs my girls picked up, everyone else had an overflowing basket full.

And here are the girls on Easter morning right before we left for church....
No comments:
Post a Comment